Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Taketoshi Maesugi #strokeart2014

My name is Taketoshi Maesugi. I was born and currently live in Japan. I had a stroke eight years ago at 49 years old. I had no interest in making my own art work before, as I had been extremely busy with my job, carpenter. However, things changed since I joined the Sumomo Club (a day-service facility in Osaka, Japan). Encouraged by my peers and staff there, I started photography and painting. I really found out that anybody has artistic potential. I never imagined that I could take photos or draw a picture, but I am enjoying it very much now. I am also very happy to see people smiling when receiving

presents of my art work.

Featured Post

Epidemiologic profiling for stroke in Nepal: Endeavour towards establishing database

Resha Shrestha  @avi_neuro. , MS 1 , Avinash Chandra, MD 1 , Samir Acharya, MS 1 , Pranaya Shrestha, MS 1 , Pravesh Rajbhandari, MS 1 , Re...