Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ivan Lesjak #strokeart2014

I am Ivan Lesjak from Slovenia. I am 68 years old. I value my life through what I am doing and have been always busy. Stroke has »caught« my arm and leg but my longing for doing meaningfull occupations has stayed within me. After stroke, I have been searching for my occupations… a lt of trial and errorr… and finally – I have found the meaning of life again. The desire from my youth to do something that time did not allow me to do it in the past has emerged into modelling the old vessells from 15.-16. centrury. Some also have wireless management and they were already sailing in the lake close to where I am living. I have made some tools by myself and endless hours of hand work has given me a lot of pleasure. I am proud of what I am doing.

Featured Post

Epidemiologic profiling for stroke in Nepal: Endeavour towards establishing database

Resha Shrestha  @avi_neuro. , MS 1 , Avinash Chandra, MD 1 , Samir Acharya, MS 1 , Pranaya Shrestha, MS 1 , Pravesh Rajbhandari, MS 1 , Re...